- updated links so they actually work
- Excited that Drew Shives will be joining the lab as a doctoral student in Fall 2021!!! Welcome Drew!
Teaching PSYC 7709G Pt II, and writing lots of new content for the grad stats OER:
Submitted a grant! Fingers crossed.
- Answering questions with data: Teaching computational skills in introductory statistics to psychology undergraduates. NSF: IUSE (EHR: ESL I), Submitted February 2021, PI Crump, Co-PI: Krishnan.
- Crump, M. J. C.; Jamieson, R. K.; Johns, B. T.; and Jones, M. N. Controlling the retrieval of general vs specific semantic knowledge in the instance theory of semantic memory. In Denison, S.; Mack, M.; Xu, Y.; and Armstrong, B. C., editor(s), Proceedings of the 42nd Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, pages 3261–3267. Project Website
- Vuorre, M.; and Crump, M. J. C. Sharing and organizing research products as R packages. Behavioral Research Methods. Accepted.Project Website
- Johns, B. T.; Jamieson, R. K.; Crump, M. J. C.; Jones, M. N.; and K., M. D. J. Production without Rules: Using an Instance Memory Model to Exploit Structure in Natural Language. Journal of Memory and Language. Accepted.
- Sabbatical Trip…came home early :(
- Submitted to CogSci 2020: Crump, M. J. C.; Jamieson, R. K.; Johns, B. T.; and Jones, M. N. Controlling the retrieval of general vs specific semantic knowledge in the instance theory of semantic memory.
- Visiting Scholar @ NYU with Todd Gureckis
- Developing vertical, an R-package to assist with creating, curating, communicating reproducible research assets with Matti Vourre.
- Visiting Scholar @ University of Manitoba
- working on the role of instance-based memory processes underlying inferential reasoning with Randy Jamieson